Artificial Grass And The Installation Process
The images above are all taken from an installation in 2015 in Southampton, Portsmouth and Petersfield, Hampshire, which included the following processes:
- Clearing the ground and preparing the intended lawn area.
- Decking and flower beds already in place therefore height of lawn is to compliment these levels.
- Forming the edging to create the lawn edge.
- Level the area and set the liner and sub soil before tamping the the ground to the set height.
- Laying the artificial grass/lawn and securing it to the edges.
See also here and here for further garden design options for your garden and please contact us for advice and information.
[ Return to Home Page ]